Click here is unable to view this e-mail properly: http://voterightga.org/PresidentialDebate2.htm
E-News -- October 16, 2012
What they are saying . . . Presidential Debate 2
What they are saying about the debate tonight . . .
Honestly. . . .
which man looks and sounds more intelligent, honest, and presidential?
The answer is obvious to anyone with an IQ above 70.
▪ A Frank Luntz focus group made up mostly of former Obama voters say they now support
Mitt Romney. "Forceful, compassionate, presidential," one participant said. "Confident and
realistic," said another."Presidential," another told Luntz."Enthusiastic," another reacted."Our next
president," one man said."Dynamo, winner," said one more. View Video of Luntz Focus Group
▪ DEBATE QUOTE: Romney Reminds Obama: ‘You Said Libya Attack Was an Act of Terror in
the Rose Garden -- Fox News Insider
▪ TRANSCRIPT: Read President Obama’s Remarks on American Deaths in Libya Attack
▪ Obama, Romney turn up the tension in second presidential debate
Published October 16, 2012 -- FoxNews.com
▪ Read many more great quotes of the evening on Fox News Insider ▪ FACT CHECK: Stumbles in latest presidential debate ▪ Face to face: Obama, Romney in crackling debate - AP ▪ Obama touts fair pay for women, despite records showing women paid less in his own
White House [VIDEO)
Read more at www.VoteRightGA.org
I think that Romney won again; however, many "experts" are saying that it was a draw. Naturally, the libs are saying that Obama won. Romney looked great and very presidential again. Of course, I am biased since I do not trust Obama and pray that the voters will remove him from office by their vote on November 6. Who do you think won?
Sometimes a cartoon is worth a thousand words. . .
Read above news and more on www.VoteRightGA.org
Please forward to all Conservatives, Republicans, Tea Party and 912 People on your e-mail list.
Page by B. Chambers
Website Not affiliated with any organization, candidate or candidate website
Click here to unsubscribe -- click here to subscribe